Miss Augusta County Fair
2012 Beauty Pageant
EXPO Hall at Augusta Expoland, Fishersville, Virginia
Indoor Pageant – Air Conditioned
August 4, 2012 2:00 PM
Miss Augusta County Fair 2011
Saturday, August 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM
Director: Kirk Propst – 886-3321 Entry Deadline: July 11, 2012
Entry Fee: $50.00
RULES and REGULATIONS
1. Contestants must be a resident / attend school in Staunton, Waynesboro or Augusta County.
2. Valid certification of age may be required.
3. The decision of the judges is final.
4. This pageant does not issue individual scoresheets.
5. Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated by contestants, parents or others in attendance. Please be aware that any rude or unsportsmanlike conduct will result in immediate disqualification and dismissal from the pageant.
6. Contestants must have never been married or had children.
7. The winner of the Miss division may not enter another fair pageant until after the state pageant.
8. Previous winners may compete again after they sit out one year, or move up to the next age division. Miss division winners may compete again for the title, but they must sit out one year and meet all other requirements.
9. Miss Augusta County Fair will be required to represent the Fair at the state fair pageant in January 2013. Entry fee and lodging expense will be provided for state competition. Miss contestants will need to be available to work with the pageant committee in preparation for state competition.
10. Pre-Teen Miss, Junior Miss and Miss Queens will be required to be available during the fair week for various functions and responsibilities. If they are unable to fulfill their duties and responsibilities, the first runners-up will become Queen.
11. Junior Miss and Miss contestants will have a private four minute interview with the judges starting at 6:00 PM on Friday, August 3rd at the Fishersville Hampton Inn. Exact, individual time depends on the number of entries, but schedule will be sent prior to the pageant.
12. Junior Miss and Miss Contestants should be available for an orientation session on Wednesday, July 11, 2012 at 7:00 PM at the Fishersville Hampton Inn. We will give information on the interview, clothing choices, requirements during the fair, preparations for the state fair pageant and answer any questions you may have. Press will be there for photos and coverage as well!
13. Entry forms, additional rules and regulations are available at the fair office (540) 245-5627, from the director (540) 886-3321 or at www.AugustaCountyFair.com.
Baby Miss Augusta County Fair 0 – 23 months
Little Miss Augusta County Fair 2 – 4 years
Tiny Miss Augusta County Fair 5 – 7 years
Young Miss Augusta County Fair 8 – 9 years
Pre-Teen Miss Augusta County Fair 10 – 12 years
Junior Miss Augusta County Fair 13 – 15 years
Miss Augusta County Fair 16 – 22 years